What is greater study or action? …Study is greater because it leads to action. (Kiddushin 40b)
David Posnack Jewish Day School offers students a unique learning experience. Combining academic rigor in general and Judaic Studies with award-winning arts and sports programming, the Posnack School prepares students for lifelong achievement.
Did You Know?
Here are some of our latest achievements:
- Posnack School is rated #3 of the Best Private K-12 Schools in Florida by Niche
- The 2017-2018 school year will welcome the brand new Middle School Building and State-of–the-Art Culinary Kitchen and Dining Hall
- 100% of the Class of 2017 was accepted into 4-year colleges and universities
- NEW electives for Posnack High School students include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Internships, Mandarin, French, Human Genetics, Digital Photography, European History AP, Scientific Research, Vocal Choir and Yoga
- A wide variety of electives for Posnack Middle School students include Spanish, Digital Photography, 2D/3D Art, Debate, Robotics, Forensic Science, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Yoga and Fantasy Football
- The Lower School opened a brand New Art Studio, Media Center, and Playground
- Posnack Middle School offers Honors Courses for grades 6-8
- Posnack School students from the Class of 2016
- Posnack School students have earned Silver Knight Awards in the Social Science, Digital and Interactive Media, Drama, Honorable Mention in Business, Art, and Vocational/Technical categories
- Posnack School graduates won Gold and Silver key in the Scholastic Art Awards for architecture and Honorable Mention for sculpture
- The Posnack Middle School formed one of the country’s first Israel Advocacy Club – Jr. RAMS for Israel (AIPAC)
Visit our Campus
Gorgeous photos of the Posnack Lower School’s annual Lag B’Omer celebration. Thank you to all the parent volunteers who made the day possible. Click for more.
POSNACK SCHOOL The Middle and High School Athletic Awards Ceremonies will take place on Tuesday, May 16. The Middle School ceremony will be held at at 8:30 am and the High School ceremony will take place that evening at 6:30 pm Categories <script> var...
Toshimi Abe-Janiga, US Holocaust Memorial Museum Teacher Fellow from the Palm Beach school system, spoke to Posnack Lower School students about Chuine Sugihara, the Japanese vice-consul in Kaunas (Kovno), Lithuania who saved between 10,000-40,000 Jews by issuing transit visas. Click for details.