What is greater study or action? …Study is greater because it leads to action. (Kiddushin 40b)
David Posnack Jewish Day School offers students a unique learning experience. Combining academic rigor in general and Judaic Studies with award-winning arts and sports programming, the Posnack School prepares students for lifelong achievement.
Did You Know?
Here are some of our latest achievements:
- Posnack School is rated #3 of the Best Private K-12 Schools in Florida by Niche
- The 2017-2018 school year will welcome the brand new Middle School Building and State-of–the-Art Culinary Kitchen and Dining Hall
- 100% of the Class of 2017 was accepted into 4-year colleges and universities
- NEW electives for Posnack High School students include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Internships, Mandarin, French, Human Genetics, Digital Photography, European History AP, Scientific Research, Vocal Choir and Yoga
- A wide variety of electives for Posnack Middle School students include Spanish, Digital Photography, 2D/3D Art, Debate, Robotics, Forensic Science, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Yoga and Fantasy Football
- The Lower School opened a brand New Art Studio, Media Center, and Playground
- Posnack Middle School offers Honors Courses for grades 6-8
- Posnack School students from the Class of 2016
- Posnack School students have earned Silver Knight Awards in the Social Science, Digital and Interactive Media, Drama, Honorable Mention in Business, Art, and Vocational/Technical categories
- Posnack School graduates won Gold and Silver key in the Scholastic Art Awards for architecture and Honorable Mention for sculpture
- The Posnack Middle School formed one of the country’s first Israel Advocacy Club – Jr. RAMS for Israel (AIPAC)
Visit our Campus
Join Posnack School Director of Judaic Studies, Rabbi Robert Kaplan, for “How Did the Wicked Son Get to the Seder & Other Seder Questions” on Tuesday, April 4 at 8:15 am in the Middle School Multipurpose Room.
Tickets are now available for the Posnack High School production of Legally Blonde, March 29, 30 and April 2. Click for ticket ordering information.
POSNACK SCHOOL Art Walk, Posnack School's annual celebration of the arts will be held on Wednesday, March 22. You can support the arts at Posnack School right now by purchasing an Art Walk t-shirt or sweatshirt. Show your Posnack School spirit by supporting our RAM...