What is greater study or action? …Study is greater because it leads to action. (Kiddushin 40b)
David Posnack Jewish Day School offers students a unique learning experience. Combining academic rigor in general and Judaic Studies with award-winning arts and sports programming, the Posnack School prepares students for lifelong achievement.
Did You Know?
Here are some of our latest achievements:
- Posnack School is rated #3 of the Best Private K-12 Schools in Florida by Niche
- The 2017-2018 school year will welcome the brand new Middle School Building and State-of–the-Art Culinary Kitchen and Dining Hall
- 100% of the Class of 2017 was accepted into 4-year colleges and universities
- NEW electives for Posnack High School students include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Internships, Mandarin, French, Human Genetics, Digital Photography, European History AP, Scientific Research, Vocal Choir and Yoga
- A wide variety of electives for Posnack Middle School students include Spanish, Digital Photography, 2D/3D Art, Debate, Robotics, Forensic Science, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Yoga and Fantasy Football
- The Lower School opened a brand New Art Studio, Media Center, and Playground
- Posnack Middle School offers Honors Courses for grades 6-8
- Posnack School students from the Class of 2016
- Posnack School students have earned Silver Knight Awards in the Social Science, Digital and Interactive Media, Drama, Honorable Mention in Business, Art, and Vocational/Technical categories
- Posnack School graduates won Gold and Silver key in the Scholastic Art Awards for architecture and Honorable Mention for sculpture
- The Posnack Middle School formed one of the country’s first Israel Advocacy Club – Jr. RAMS for Israel (AIPAC)
Visit our Campus
The Entrepreneur Council, NSU and Posnack School present Gary Kunath on November 29, 2017 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm at the Kosher Culinary Institute at Posnack School. Click for details.
Hochberg Middle School Student Council presents Snowball Bash 2017 on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm in the Brickman Auditorium. Click for details.
Posnack School will be holding two open houses for prospective students. The Kindergarten open house will take place on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 and a separate K-12 open house will be help on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Click for details.