What is greater study or action? …Study is greater because it leads to action. (Kiddushin 40b)
David Posnack Jewish Day School offers students a unique learning experience. Combining academic rigor in general and Judaic Studies with award-winning arts and sports programming, the Posnack School prepares students for lifelong achievement.
Did You Know?
Here are some of our latest achievements:
- Posnack School is rated #3 of the Best Private K-12 Schools in Florida by Niche
- The 2017-2018 school year will welcome the brand new Middle School Building and State-of–the-Art Culinary Kitchen and Dining Hall
- 100% of the Class of 2016 was accepted into 4-year colleges and universities
- NEW electives for Posnack High School students include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Internships, Mandarin, French, Human Genetics, Digital Photography, European History AP, Scientific Research, Vocal Choir and Yoga
- A wide variety of electives for Posnack Middle School students include Spanish, Digital Photography, 2D/3D Art, Debate, Robotics, Forensic Science, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Yoga and Fantasy Football
- The Lower School opened a brand New Art Studio, Media Center, and Playground
- Posnack Middle School offers Honors Courses for grades 6-8
- Students from the Class of 2016 were recipients of the Wendy’s Heisman Scholarship, Burger King Scholarship, Comcast Leader and Achievers Scholarship, Daniel Wultz Scholarship, AP Scholars and FHSAA Academic All-State Team
- Class of 2014, 2015, and 2016 produced Silver Knight winners in Social Science, Digital and Interactive Media, Drama, Honorable Mention in Business, Art, and Vocational/Technical
- Class of 2015 and 2016 graduates won Gold and Silver key in the Scholastic Art Awards for architecture and Honorable Mention for sculpture
- The Posnack Middle School formed one of the country’s first Israel Advocacy Club – Jr. RAMS for Israel (AIPAC)
Visit our Campus
Join us for the Annual Upper School Winter Concert on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the DPJCC Orlove Auditorium.
The date for the Class of 2021 3rd Annual Ivrit Betzavta (Hebrew Dinner) has been changed to Wednesday, February 22, 2017.
Join Posnack School Director of College Counseling Miriam Greener on Thursday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm in the High School Lecture Hall for a presentation on Understanding College Finances. RSVP to the College Counseling Office.