What is greater study or action? …Study is greater because it leads to action. (Kiddushin 40b)
David Posnack Jewish Day School offers students a unique learning experience. Combining academic rigor in general and Judaic Studies with award-winning arts and sports programming, the Posnack School prepares students for lifelong achievement.
Did You Know?
Here are some of our latest achievements:
- Posnack School is ranked the #1 Best Jewish School in America, top-10 statewide for STEM by Niche.com and top 100 for best private school in the US
- 100% of the Class of 2018 was accepted into 4-year colleges and universities
- Multiple back-to-back Silver Knight wins in Social Science, Digital and Interactive Media, Drama, Honorable Mentions in Business, Art, Vocational/Technical and Athletics
- Multiple back-to-back Scholastic Art and Writing Award wins
- A 2017 graduate has her work displayed in the Rubenstein Gallery in North Miami and was highlighted as an up-and-coming artist at Art Basel
- The first-ever Kosher Culinary Arts Institute and Dining Hall
- Hochberg Middle School offers honors courses for grades 6-8
- Over 75% of the student body participates in one or more sports team. Posnack School has 33 teams participating in 9 different sports.
- #1-ranked Jewish high school girls’ varsity basketball team in the USA
- #3-ranked Jewish high school boys’ varsity basketball team in the USA
- High School electives include Pre-Med, Pre-Law, Pre-Engineering, Internships, Mandarin, French, Human Genetics, Digital Photography, European History AP, Scientific Research, Vocal Choir, and Yoga
- Middle School electives include Spanish, Digital Photography, 2D/3D Art, Debate, Robotics, Forensic Science, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Yoga, Fantasy Football and Culinary Arts
- Lower School students have access to a new art studio, our Lowell and Eleanore Fisher Media Center, and a new playground